Sunday, January 3, 2010

Counting Books

Keith Law read 86 books last year. Since my mom bought me a Kindle for Xmas I need a different way to advertise my reading habits then reading at Starbucks and Barnes & Noble so I'll keep track of all the books I read this year on the blog. We'll see if this goal can keep my interest long enough for me to reach the double-digits.

Currently reading:
The Book of Basketball by Bill Simmons
Eating the Dinosaur by Chuck Klosterman
Changing My Mind by Zadie Smith

Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski

    dunno if it would translate well on a kindle though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still buying books. Older, used books will generally always be cheaper, and in cases like House of Leaves where the formatting will be a problem. I'll check it out. That's the book where it starts from the front and the back and you have to keep flipping the book around? Sounds complicated.

    ReplyDelete