Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baseball Jeopardy

Thank god it is a snow day because this might take up the rest of my day. Big League Stew asks the hypothetical question, "Would you bet everything on Final Jeopardy! if the category was related to baseball and you were winning by enough that you had already assured your victory?" As in - would you risk losing the game for the chance of doubling your money on what would probably be an easy question for someone familiar with baseball. Not being a gambler, I would probably play it safe. I also know that if I Cliff Clavin'd a question on baseball that I'd probably fall into a deep depression that only a Brewers World Championship could cure (as in never).

That post led me to my new favorite internet thing - J! Archive. An archive of every Jeopardy! game dating back to 1984. And the site is set-up in a way that makes it as easy to test your own trivia knowledge as reading Trivial Pursuit cards to yourself. Fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. say what you will but i'm nostalgic for trivial pursuit at work.

    *joke about pulling staples being a trivial pursuit*

    ReplyDelete