Friday, October 30, 2009

Milwaukee Bucks

First game of the season is tonight at 6:00 against the Sixers and, for the first time in like 7 years, I guess I'll be watching. I've hated the NBA and blamed that hatred on boring games, stupid officiating, and seasons that were too long, but I think the more accurate reason was that the Bucks were real bad and, worse, real boring. You can't inject any enthusiasm for a team by grabbing players like Andrew Bogut, Yi Jianlian, and Joe Alexander. But you grab Brandon Jennings and I guess I'll come back around to you.



If that's not enough to make you fall in love with Brandon Jennings then check it out -

Jennings also has discovered some good local restaurants and might even be able to add a few pounds to his scrawny frame.

"I like to go into what everybody calls the 'hood area,' " he says. "I go to the social restaurants. Mr. Perkins (Family Restaurant) is off the hook."


Mr. Perkins? I am so in. That's what we're calling it now.

update courtesy of kole:

No comments:

Post a Comment