Friday, October 16, 2009

Rottenest

Rotten Tomatoes has a list of the Worst 100 Movies of the Decade. I thought, considering I'll go see anything Dan wants to see at the cheaps, that I would have seen (and probably liked) quite a few of these films. To RT's credit, they picked bad films that were below even my low standards. But now I have some reccs for essential viewing.

I gotta see -



(Can anyone imagine this movie not including some version of this exchange between Seagal and a bad guy -
Bad guy - What time is it?
Seagal - Half-past dead. (shoots bad guy)

Also, Half-Past Dead 2 (starring Goldberg!) did not make the list of worst movies so I might watch that, too, but I have this sneaking suspicion it only avoided the list b/c the creators were able to resist the urge of calling it "Fully Past Dead" or something similar although they probably didn't want to confuse their built-in audience calling out for a Half-Past Dead franchise)


Mostly b/c I think RT may have dropped the ball on this and it is actually secretly totally awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment