Monday, November 16, 2009

55

I went to my first Bucks game in years on Saturday night. Picked up scalped tickets for less than half price for $10 a piece and went and just grabbed some random seats in the 2nd deck cause the stadium was half-empty and no one cared where you sat up there. I was telling Kole before the game I was convinced Jennings would lay an egg considering my luck at Brewers games this year and my general cynicism about the Bucks. But goddamnit if that wasn't the finest athletic performance I've ever seen. 55(!) points for Jennings. 29 in the 3rd quarter when the only shot he missed was the last one he took. Got to see Charlie Bell knock in a half-court shot to end the 3rd. Bogut continues to look like an NBA player. Like Kole said, the only disappointment was seeing Bango miss his somersault dunk at half. I'd say nobody saw this coming from Jennings, but EA Sports was on top of it from the start -



That is exactly what happened! This is the most realistic videogame I've ever seen!

Gonna go out to the bar tonight to catch tonight's game on NBA TV. Haven't ever felt the need to do that for the Bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment